Friday, July 2, 2010

Flowers Make My Day.

I really do love flowers. I know that when I get married, the flower portion of the budget will be *slightly* bigger than the average. The thing I really love about flowers (especially in weddings) its something you can really see where the money goes. I certainly won't lie and say flowers are cheap. They're not. But, when you purchase $1500 worth of lilies - it shows! There are other items that just don't show quite as nicely :)

Brian over at Inspired Home & Flower Studio brought over a lovely little garden this week for me to stare at all week. Nestled in this little square pot are beautiful light pink Asiatic Lilies, Purple Billy Buttons and a beautiful, whopping pink King Kong Rose (which is officially my new favorite rose).
Pink King Kong Rose & Purple Billy Buttons.
Wouldn't this make a lovely centerpiece for a wedding? First off, Asiatic Lilies come in a variety of colors so you can easily incorporate your specific color. And of course, you could find a rose in just about any color of the rainbow for some accent colors (or the other way around!) I also think something like this has so much character to it - its like adding a miniature garden to each table! And, me being a flower/garden lover - how you can I not love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment