Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Top 10

I really do consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world. I absolutely love my job! I mean, honestly, how could I not?!?!? As the wedding coordinator at the St. James Hotel, I get to talk about weddings...let's see...all day long! Most of my clients are some of the happiest people (getting married!) and no two brides are alike. So, that is, in short, why I love my job.

The truth is, I used to talk about weddings all the time before I had a job in the wedding industry. Back then, it was tragic. Seriously - can you think of something more depressing than a single girl (a deathly single girl!) buying seven bridal magazines in one shot?

But the reasons I love weddings are still the same, whether its for my job or for my personal life! So, I give you....

The Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Weddings!

10. It's a party, and who doesn't love a good party?!
9. Buttercream. 'Nuff said.
8. The most beautiful fabrics in the world.
7. Jason Mraz "I'm Yours."
6. Phantastic Photography!
5. Vibrant Videography!
4. The fact that you can go to your best friends wedding, whom you thought you knew everything about, and meet some of the most interesting characters on this planet that you never knew existed.
3. Butler Passed Hors d'Oeuvres!
2. Champagne.
1. The fact that a wedding is a celebration of love, and how can you think that's not great?

No comments:

Post a Comment