Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crystallized Frost

Just a quick warning -this post has nothing to do with weddings, other than the color white. Which there is a lot of.

I feel I can safely say that I've been all over this planet. I grew up in Minnesota, went to college in Iowa, dabbled in Florida for a bit, traveled through the desert of the Middle East, the mountains of Switzerland, e.t.c.

Throughout all of that - I still stand my ground that Minnesota is one of the most beautiful places on this planet. See below: Frost Crystallization.




Even though this is a fairly common occurrence, I still think its pretty cool! And to think...in just a few short months, my entire front yard (currently covered in crystallized frost) will be a beautiful, lush green haven.





No comments:

Post a Comment