Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Big Boot: Bridal Style

I am a true Minnesota girl. However, many of my friends & family are not. When I began working here, I of course told all my friends & family that I would be working at the historic St. James Hotel in Red Wing, Minnesota. Everyone's response?

"You mean where the boots are made???"

Heck yes where the boots are made! Red Wing, Minnesota is home to Red Wing Shoes!
Now, if you've been reading the St. James Hotel blog for quite some time now, you'll remember when we moved the Big Boot. Just joining us? Click here for the original post about our 'Big Boot on the Move.' Here's a general summary: Red Wing Shoes built a Big Boot. It's pretty awesome. (See below).

Ever since the Big Boot was stowed in its permanent home over at the Red Wing Shoe store, I have been eagerly awaiting a wedding picture involving the Big Boot. So you can only imagine my excitement when Jenna Sefkow, of Jenna Sefkow Photography posted these two little gems to her site.


Yes...she's sitting on the classic Red Wing Boot Style No. 877. It is a size 638 1/2 D. She is also wearing the matching boots - of course in a much more appropriate size.

If you'd like to see some more pictures of this adorable baseball-inspired wedding, check out Jenna's facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment