Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Finally May!

Well, May is finally here! Minnesota is officially in bloom! The lilacs have bloomed, and my flowering crab-apple tree at home is a beautiful shade of pink.

The view from the Summit Room is just as gorgeous as ever. With a little bit of rain in the upcoming week, this lush & picturesque paradise will be even prettier!

While I'm sure many of you don't want to have rain on your wedding day; rain before your wedding day is very good thing! (Some people say that rain on your wedding is actually good luck). However, a nice shower a day or two before the big day makes everything super fresh and green. So...remember pray for rain before the wedding!

And speaking of water, I got a little ambitious when watering my arrangement from Brian over at Inspired Home & Flower Studio and managed to spill water all over my desk. See it in the bottom corner of the picture? Oops!

This week Brian brought over Pink Lilies coupled with Purple Lisianthus and Gorse for the greenery. I really love the lisianthus. They look to me like frilly roses. And the purple & pink is perfect for this beautiful May day! Thanks Brian!



No comments:

Post a Comment