Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me = bad blogger on occasion. We've been really busy at the St. James Hotel this last few weeks that I haven't even gotten a chance to blog! Of course, I'll never be too upset if I'm too busy with weddings!

Brian brought over some great flowers last week for me. Tulips are always lovely as well as roses. He also put in some big, full green spider mums, which I really love!

Interestingly enough, our wedding last weekend uses the green spider mums as a base for their very beautiful centerpieces. Check those out here! Jenna Sefkow did a great job behind the camera!

So this week, Brian over at Inspired Home & Flower Studio brought over some lovely lilies in a very unique vase that is suspended in a wrought iron arm. Pretty nifty!

Brian shared with my a great little piece of advice as well! If you look closely, you'll notice the little pollen-pods inside the lily are missing. Those are, in fact, the part of the lily that can stain your dress! So, a quick tip to a no-mess bouquet? Pop those little pollen-pods right off, and you'll be clean & pollen free!

No comments:

Post a Comment