Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Weekly Flowers!

I realize I haven't blogged since my LAST weekly flower delivery - sorry about that! I'll try to get better - but we're just so busy here at the St. James Hotel!

Our wedding/event season officially (at least in my book!) kicks off on April 24, which is only 11 days away! We're starting out with a bang (230 guests...yes, a bang)...although as many of you know, that's pretty average for Minnesota! We're all very excited here at the St. James for our wedding season.

Because when it comes down to it, who doesn't love a great party? Our catering coordinator here at the hotel just had her wedding (Congratulations Mrs. Ryan!) and my-oh-my was it a great party! With only a few minor issues (dress straps snapping off...) everything went great! Actually, looking back on it, I don't think I've ever had a wedding go that smoothly. Seriously.

Well, back to my actual post - my weekly flower delivery from Brian over at Inspired Home & Flower Studio!



This week's arrangement is lovely. The Cherry Brandy Ecuadorian Roses remind me of a beautiful sunset in South Florida. And the bright magenta heather fits in perfectly! As always, thanks Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment