Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The New Trend That I LOVE.

As usual, I've been cruising all my favorite weddings blogs (as any good, self-respecting wedding coordinator does...). StyleMePretty, The Wedding Chicks (we were featured there too!), Ruffled, Snippet & Ink, the Ritzy Bee...and many more of course.

I have to say I think I've stumbled upon my new favorite trend: the matching bridesmaid's outfit (that isn't a dress). For example, this little gem (on StyleMePretty earlier today), the bridesmaids wore matching Pucci skirts and varied white tops. OR...this one where the ladies wore classy, grey pencil skirts (with pockets!) and ruffled white shirts. Or how about this spectacular parking garage wedding (again from StyleMePretty, and yes, that's really a parking ramp!) where the girls wore plaid skirts and cardigans!

First off, the 'wear-it-again' factor is great. Your ladies will actually be able to wear it again - not like in 27 Dresses:

"The best part is; you could just shorten it and wear it again!!!!!"

I think all of these look really great on the ladies as well. After all, isn't the cardigan & pencil skirt a woman's bread & butter?

This wardrobe choice is definitely not for an extreme black-tie event...obviously. But I really think that its catching on!




No comments:

Post a Comment